twitter
    Let’s tweet together...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Adios Amigos

Ever since I started blogging, I think my personal life has taken a major hit. Or was it the other way round? Well, since I seem to have some kind of short-term memory loss (that manifests itself majorly during exam season) and am not in the habit of tattooing myself or sticking post-it notes all over my body, I don’t really remember.

 

However, I think I need to really get a life out there… groove to the beat, baby! Hence, after a lot of deliberation, I’ve decided to quit Bloggerville and devote more time to the ‘real’ world. It’s been great interacting with all you folks, and I think I’ll miss you.

 

Adios!

4 comments:

Kadambari said...

Nice try! We are not fools yet!
:P

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Weeping copious tears...and waiting for your next post - tomorrow ;)
Corinne

Sumit said...

Kaddu... Ahem... lame prank, I know. :D

Corinne... you waited too long! I posted again yesterday itself. :P

Tangerine said...

hee hee hee....

u really think its easy to fool the intellectual lot of followers/friends you have?