twitter
    Let’s tweet together...

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Magnolias Still Bloom

Some friends who were going through the story suggested that I include a post which links to all the chapters in the story together, to make for easier reading. So, here goes:

 

Chapter I

Chapter II

Chapter III

Chapter IV

Chapter V

Chapter VI

Chapter VII

Chapter VIII

 

Once again, I must thank all you folks who read the story and kept me going throughout. Thank you!

I have miles to go to be a better writer, though this story was one of the more satisfying pieces I have written so far.

5 comments:

mystish said...

Hie.
following your blog now.
how could I not, after that smashing piece of fiction you produced that i read(and was absolutely bowled over by)! am sure zillions of people must have told you that you've got an unreal knack of capturing the perfect strain of emotion in character, consequently evoking the corresponding "on the button" reaction in the reader. you have supreme good sense about vocabulary as well- you use the "correct" word, instead of the "right" word..Ahh! wat more do i say! you've heard all this already :)
great writing(undoubtedly)
proud of you ;)
hugs

Roshmi Sinha said...

Great! I loved the story...

Sumit said...

@Mystish... welcome to my blog! And thank you for appreciating the story too. (So far, the zillions have managed to stay blissfully ignorant of the story, but hopefully they should be walking in any moment. :P )

@Roshmi... thanks! :)

Corinne Rodrigues said...

This is a good idea...am waiting to see the book in print.
How have you been? It's been a while since I visited...glad that you were only 'all shook up'!

Warmest
Corinne

Sumit said...

Corinne, to get the book ready, I'll have to do two things first:

a) Be good enough to write a book that sells.
b) Write that book and find a publisher.

:D These days you're not too active on your blog, everything ok? :o